Why do we fight?
After I returned from Iraq in 2004, I was asked alot of questions. Questions like: how is the weather, is it really that bad over there, did you do anything good, and the biggest and toughest question I have ever received “Why do you fight?” Well this is a loaded questions from the start. It can be answered in many ways:
1. I fight for the man next to me on my left and my right.
2. I fight to protect the freedoms of this country.
3.I fight to protect the citizens for this country.
4. I fight because I was trained to fight and ordered to fight.
5. I fight so those who do not serve do not have to.
6. I fight because of the radical Islamic terrorists want not only American soliders dead, but they want every last non-Muslim dead! That include men, women, and children!
If you have not seen or heard of the short film by Geert Wilder, then listen up! This is some ting you need to watch. You need to watch this if you are on the fence on why we fight in Iraq and why we fight in Afghan. If you believe everything that is written in the media or shown on TV then you need to watch this video and see what is really happening.
Over the last year and half, I have read portions of the Koran, along with books that go into detail about the meaning of some of the items in the Koran. But after watching Geert Wilder’s file “Fitna” I have realized what I was reading. If you are curious or just want to see I have put the film here, it can also be found at liveleak.com It takes a minute to load so please be patient: