So it has been a while since I have posted, and since my last post there has been all kinds of things going on in this country that SCARES me. So much has been going on I do not even know where to start at. One would think I should start at the election and go from there, but if I did this post would be 50 pages long. What I am thinking I am going to do is sum up the last 6 months instead. Being the last 6 months are the Obama months.
Since his first day in office, Obama has done any and everything he can to cause the downfall of this country. Starting with the “stimulus” plan, let’s analyze the word stimulus so we are all on the same page on what we are talking about here. According to dictionary.com the meaning of stimulus is as follows:
1. Something that incites to action or exertion or quickens action, feeling, thought, etc..
2. An agent, action, or condition that elicits or accelerates a physiological or psychological activity or response
3. Something that incites or rouses to action
Ok with that being stated one would think a “stimulus” plan would do just what it says, it would stimulate the economy. Instead it has not done that, in fact things in the economy have gotten worse since the plan that needed to pass or the economy would collapse completely and the bill needed to pass so fast Congress didn’t have time to even read it. It’s amazing a plan which passed by all Democrat support in the House and only 3 Republicans in the Senate, so much for non-partisan!! Now it has been awhile since Obama has made his speeches about the plan, but if I remember correctly I think he made comments like: if we don’t pass this bill now, the car industry will go bankrupt, or this plan will save or create 5 million jobs. Well I know hindsight is 20/20 but didn’t GM and Chrysler go bankrupt? Oh and where are the new jobs? In fact what the hell does “create or save” even mean??
Now we are sitting here in an economy that sits at over 9% unemployment, even though Obama said it wouldn’t get over 8%, now I’m not a math genius but I think 9 is made then 8, but I could be wrong. Now let’s talk about GM and Chrysler. Where does the President get the balls and the power to one fire the CEO of a private company, and two the balls to say he doesn’t want “own” GM but somehow we as a country now own over 60% of GM. I call that a bit crazy!!
Now let’s move forward shall we. Let’s talk about ACORN for a minute. Now I would not normally give them a thought, but when you have a group that is going to get billions of tax dollars I think we need to talk about them. Here is a group that is under investigation for voter fraud during the election in 2008, a group that wants to take over the Census counting in 2010, and a group that Obama once was the lawyer for. Something here doesn’t smell right to me. You know when you smell a dead fish that has been lying out in the sun for a few days kind of smell. How does a company that has broken the law in numerous states, helped get the most liberal person ever elected President, and then has the balls to take over the Census count nest year. Out of all of the things ACORN has done the one that scares me the most is the Census.
Some of you out there might be saying, who cares about the Census. Well everyone in this country should be caring about this. The Census not only counts the people of this country, but they set the districts used by congress. What does that mean you say? Well when the number of people in a state changes enough, more districts can be added to that state to be represented in congress, and just the opposite if the number shrinks from the last count. So here we have a group that is willing to commit fraud to get Obama elected, so what’s there to say they won’t lie to get the numbers in the “red” states to change in the favor of becoming “blue?”
For those of you that do not know or can’t tell by the title of my blog, I have been in the military since the age 19, that’s 12 years of my life. I knew at the age of 8 I would be in the military in some sort of form. With that being said, I have very strong views when it comes to the security of this country. When a President comes into office and starts his term with an executive order that closes Gitmo, well I have to think he does not have the same views about national security like I do. But to make matters worse, Obama has the balls to go beyond that. To go and hang out with Chavez, to telling N. Korea not to test its missiles or nuclear program or you will be grounded, telling Iran that it can have its nuclear program for power but not weapons, but Obama doesn’t even want to use nuclear power here in this country. Hell with Iran’s election in chaos and the people there want the correct results and here the most powerful nation in the world, the one country that had promoted democracy all over the world, and our President can’t even make a statement to tell Iran to listen to its people and let democracy prosper!! Now he might have reasons for this, but I would have to say the biggest reason is he doesn’t have the intestinal fortitude to man up and do what is right and speak out against is buddy Mahmoud.
I am going to stop here for now, but I promise to pick up from here and continue on. It is time for the people of this country to stand up and take back what is rightfully ours. We need to unite and tell the crooks in Congress they cannot have any more of our money, they do not have an open checkbook to write what that want, nor do they have a credit card with no limit. The best and easy way to fix the problem is to change the face of Congress, and the only way to do that is to fire the asshats there no and elect new people into office which hopefully will actually do the right thing and tell the President NO you can’t have any more and the people or tired if it!!!!
Well if you listen to Fox and believe the hype then it looks as though Sarah Palin will be McCain’s pick for a running mate. How do I feel about this you might ask? Well I like it. It shows the McCain is smart enough to know that the American voter does want change, but not the kool-aid change that Hussein is dishing out.
Now for those who don’t know who Palin is then you can get to her Wikipedia page here. For the most part she is the current gov. of Alaska, who ran on the platform of getting rid of the corruption that has plagued the Alaskan govt for years.
I feel this could be the pick that not only seals the deal for McCain, but I think this will bring the women that are still pissed bc Clinton was screwed over!!
Now don’t get me wrong I love the idea of Liberman on the ticket or Romney, but I feel this is the best pick for McCain, and having Palin on the ticket should lead to a win in Nov! Now a lot of folks from the left will say she lacks the experience to be President if something were to McCain, well that’s an easy fix. Obama doesn’t have the experience to be President and he is on top of the Dem ticket!!!! So that dog won’t hunt!!!
Updates will follow as the information is put out!
According to Hot Air Palin will be the pick, click here for the info.
Well it is offical McCain-Palin!!!
Here is a video you canwatch that should inspire you:
OK so were do I begin? Well first would be sorry to any readers that I may have for not posting in a while. It has been a long month. So let me get to it!
Over the last week or so there has been a lot of commotion come out during the campaigns for President. Both sides have been trying to talk the other side down and state why they are better to lead the country. For a while it seems as though Barrack Hussein Obama had some momentum within the polls and going into his convention that he would just tear the polls up. But then all of a sudden, he picks Biden for his VP and not Clinton! Now I am not a genius, but that was the dumbest move ever!! So since he picked Biden his lead in the polls have all but disappeared, in fact one poll had McCain leading. Now we can’t blame the non-Biden bounce on this, there are plenty of other things that can be blamed, so lets go thru some of them.
1. How many houses does McCain own?- Well my honest answer to this: who gives a shit? I mean really! The man is married to a woman whose family has lived the American dream. The fact that her family has been able to make a lot of money and can afford more then one house has nothing to do with weather or not McCain should be President. The fact the Mrs. McCain’s family can afford more then one house and they can afford a lot more then I can only means one thing, they have money! But it does bring up a good point that the McCain folks have brought up: how many houses does Hussein have that he got without the help of a convicted felon?? My guess would be 0!!! How can a man who has taken help from a slum lord to buy his Mansion have the balls to come out and say that McCain has to many homes while others in this nation are losing there homes! Well I have no sympathy for someone losing their home, why you ask, well I have a home in Memphis that has sat empty for 8 months because I could not sell it nor could I get someone to rent it, yet my wife and I made the payments on time every month, while renting a home here in NW Arkansas!!! The fact is there were mortgage companies that were giving out loans to people that should not have qualified for them in the first place! Not only that you have developers building neighborhoods like hot cakes! I currently, but not for long, work in the civil engineering business, have for the last 10 years, and I can not tell you the number of subdivisions that I have worked on in the last 4 years since I got home from Iraq!! So here you have to many homes being built, to many loans given to folks that shouldn’t have them, and no one could for see a problem coming? All it would take is the economy to turn and all would be lost, and what’s the one thing in the American economy that if its price changes it affects everything??? OIL!!! So when some asshat on Wall Street decides to see if he could get the cost of a barrel to go over $100 and succeeds then well the rest is history! It’s a domino effect!! When oil prices sky rocket then the cost of everything else goes up because it costs more to make it and to ship it! Its not rocket science!!!! So the whole McCain doesn’t know how many house he has, has no footing for this election! Oh by the way how many home does Kerry own??
2. Hussein and his buddy Ayers: Ok this has been out there for a while, but yet no one has mentioned it till lately, and I am glad they have. The fact that AIP had made an ad asking why is it ok for Hussein to be friends with a known terrorist and in fact use him as an adviser for his campaign makes me smile! Here is a guy that on Sept 11th had the balls to say that his organization “didn’t do enough” when asked about his BOMBING the Capital building!!! Again I am not a genius, but why would someone that wants to be President of the United States of America, after the worse terrorist attack this country has ever had against it, during the middle of 2 wars, have the AUDACITY to have a terrorist as one of his advisers and expect people to be ok with it?? So we have this ad come out about there connection, and what does the Hussein camp do? They make there own ad, but in this ad they say that Hussein was 8 when Ayers bombed the Capital building! Did anyone ask him how old he was when that happened? Did anyone ask why did he help Ayers do the bombings? NO!! They asked how can he have the audacity to associate with a known terrorist and think the American people wouldn’t mind it!!!! No one gives a shit how old you were when he did his attacks against this country!! Can someone please give this a guy a clue on what’s going on?!?!?!? Oh and now the Hussein camp is petitioned the Department of Justice to have the ad removed from the air and have the AIP investigated because of possible election fraud! Can you say CENSORSHIP??
3. Surge in Iraq: So it is obvious that the surge has worked in Iraq, in fact it is so obvious that Hussein himself was able to go to Iraq and see for himself that it has worked! But does Hussein come out and say it has worked?? Nope! Not once! Well I guess he has his head in the sand, but do really think he is going to come out and say it? My guess would be No!
4. Clinton not the VP: Alright this is a big thing with some of the left wing nut cases, me personally, I am glad he didn’t pick her.My fear was he picked her and there would be nothing to stop them to a win in Nov. She would had brought all of the women that are pissed off at the Democrat Party and have decided to vote for McCain in 08 that there would be no stopping them. So in his very first major decision, that can be looked upon as a Presidential decision, he f’ed it up and picked Biden. A man that not only was busted for plagiarism when he ran for President in 1988, but a guy that has thrown out a ton of racists comments, the latest about Indians owning all of the 7-11’s in Delaware. Not only that Hussein’s campaign has been all about “change” in Washington DC, yet he picks a guy that has been in the Senate since 1972, he was elected at the age of 29, so his entire adult life he has been in the Senate. So please explain to me how that is “change”!!!!
That’s all for this post right now, I will have more later!
Update: Here is a video about Hussien and Ayers:
OK so here lately there has been a lot a folks accusing Barrack Hussein Obama of “flip-flopping” on a wide range of issues since winning the Dem nom. Well I would have to agree with them, but the one issue that affects me the most and makes me cringe to think he might be in charge, is Iraq.
For those of you who don’t know, I have been in the Army for over 11 years. In fact I just re-enlisted for 6 more years. With that re-enlistment I have all but secured my spot to go back to Iraq, that’s right go BACK. I was in Fallujah, Iraq in 2003-2004, I was attached to the 3rd ID, 3rd ACR, and the 82nd Airborne during my time there. I have seen my fair share of IED’s while in country, being as my unit were one of the first IED Hunters in country, in fact we pretty much wrote the doctrine that is being used now at this very minute. Anyways because of my time there and the fact that at some point in the next 6 years I will most likely be back at least once if not twice. So with this prospect, the idea that Barrack Hussein Obama might be the Commander in Chief scares the living s*** out of me!!!
This is a man who 1) has no experience to fall back on to be the President besides giving some speeches and looking good on the cover of Rolling Stone (which I will never read again!), 2) he has no experience in foreign relations, when he goes to state on TV that he would met with the leaders of Iraq, North Korea, Cuba, and Venezuela with out any pre-conditions show his lack of grasp on foreign matters. 3) The fact that since he “won” the Dem nom everything that he stood for during the primary race against Clinton, has changed, here is one example of many: thought the weapons ban in DC was constitutional, then when the Supreme Court said it wasn’t he agreed. But the biggest flop is his stance on Iraq.
He has stated in numerous speeches that he was against the war in Iraq in 2003 when he was a Sate Senator, well who gives a s***? You were a State Senator you had no say in weather or not we went to war in Iraq. States do not declare war on countries, the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States declare war! So to say that while as a STATE Senator you were against going to war as no merit besides you just proving that you are a left wing liberal that wants to use and abuse the freedoms that thousands of American troops have died for! Then when you finally get to the big state as a U.S. Senator you remain the anti-war liberal,which is fine everybody is allowed to have the opinion and for that thank a veteran. So he was sworn into the Senate on Jan 5 2005, and 13 months later he put his hat into the race for President. 13 Months!!! Are you kidding me?? You have 7 years as a state senator, and 13 months as a U.S. Senator and have the aducity to run for President!! The fact that now a 17 months after announcing your run for President you are trying to turn your campaign from the far left lane to the center lane, and to do this you are having to go against everything you stood for during the 16 month primaries! Now to get back on this topic, Iraq.
Barrack Hussein Obama (yes I use his middle name, does this make me a racist? NO its his name, if he doesn’t like it or if you don’t tough, I didn’t name him!), the fact that at the start of the primaries he was 100% against the war and that elected you would pull troops out as soon as you hit office. Then he came out with a bill in Senate that called for the troops to be out of Iraq by March 31, 2008 that was turned down. Then he came up with an idea to pull out 1 to 2 brigades out of Iraq in each month and have all of them out in 16 months, but he would leave enough forces there to guard the embassy and a counter-terrorist group as well. But hold the phone! Here it is July 2008, 3 1/2 months till the General election and he has all but switched his position.
Barrack Hussein Obama was everywhere in the beginning of 2007 and the end of 2006 saing the “surge” would not work, it was a bad idea to “double-down” as he state on the Meet the Press. Even in August of 2007, 2 months after the surge began (which if you are not in the military 2 months is not enough time to root out enemy forces from a country the size of Texas!), he came out saying the sure isn’t working and no matter what GEN Petraeus says in Sept, it does not matter the surge is a failure pull out now! Well let fast forward to June 2008, he is still on the surge isn’t working band wagon, but what a minute what is this I am hearing from the main stream media itself?? Oh the surge worked? The terrorists are all but destroyed? The Iraqi got has reached 16 out 18 objectives the Dem Congress put forth as part of the surge? But your President Nominee said it wouldn’t work and it isn’t working!! Oh wait a minute my bad he didn’t say that he told is that on the TV and the internet!
Good thing he never told us the surge wouldn’t work….oh what is that you say check youtube? Oh yea youtube the new way to check what a politician has really said abut an issue 17 months ago even though he cant remember, so this is what I found: its a lonf video but worth the watch
Now I am not a genius like Barrack Hussien Obama, but it appears to me he doesn’t even know where he stands on Iraq, in fact it make me think that his “change”means he will change his mind!!! Do yourself a favor look, read, watch, and listen to everything that is out there on both canadiates then make your choice, don’t just vote becasue you alwaysvoted for that party. The wrong choice in Nov might bring the “change” that this country may never be able to recover from.